Vistas de página en total

jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

Boredom effects

Don't know exactly what this is.
Don't know if I'll erase it,
I just hope I don't;
I've nothing else to do.


I wish we were all together tonight.
I wish we had fun again, old days...
but we just mustn't,
so it won't happen.


Want me to explain you how?
It's really easy, up to now.
Take a deep breath, scared cow...


You need imagination and a sheet.
Would it help to see your feet?
Who knows? This is only a sh...




=) (R)

2 comentarios:

  1. ...it.
    Amazing! Today when I woke up I thougt "since now I have to speak english, A LOT!" And now I have just seen this. It's like a message who told me "Yes, you have to do it". I like it, it's nice.
    See yoooou!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. (thought* English*)
    Well, you know I will never say 'no' to talk in English with you (yes, sleeve xD)...
    thanks very much! (:

    ResponderEliminar