Vistas de página en total

martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Lifeline

So once again my feelings could be reflected in a song. This time the song is: "Lifeline" - Andrea Corr although it's a cover from the original version of Harry Nilsson. For me, both are great that's why I'll paste the two links here. Enjoy. I know this isn't my best entrada, it's not the best day of my life either^.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGBDpcz86Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKO4QF199c4


Lyrics
Down... to the bottom...
Hello... is there anybody else here?
It's cold... and I'm so lonely...
Hello...  is there anybody else here?
Hello... won't you throw me down a life line?
I am so afraid of darkness and down here it's just like night time yeah...
Bllllr... blues are all arond me...
Hello... will you please send down a life line?
Down... and there isn't any hope for me...
Unless this dream that seems so real it's just a fantasy
Uuh... uuh...
Throw me down a life line... [x4]*




*This is only for Andrea Corr's cover version.


^I've decided that from now on I'll pronounce "either" [aider] after a discussion with myself.


(R)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario